Wednesday, December 13, 2006

you are hilarious.

Today, I'm gonna run away
And feel the sun throughout my hair
Finally free to be who I wanna be
Who that is, I don't really care

Cause I've got friends who love me
Blue skies are above me
My blonde hair is everywhere

(Sweet sixteen)Gonna spread my wings
(Sweet sixteen)It's my chance to shine
(Sweet sixteen)Discovering
(Sweet sixteen)So much more to life
(Sweet sixteen)

what can you do when u're sixteen?!

i say,you should really...

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity

very true indeed.

hilary hilary duff,
don't try to be buff.

leave the jokes to kokyichee and simon lim.
here goes..

maybe putting some padding on the floor around you will cushion your fall off the chair.

be buff, but not to post videos like he did.

the sugergym maintains its purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home