Friday, March 16, 2007

the square wheel

girls, ladies,
beware of Manlee.

as you learn driving,
look at the front even before u look at the rearview/sideview or even your blindspot!



because you're bittersweet,
you knock me off my feet!



leaving me to walk with 'clutches'.
i think i'm tough and i release it too fast,
i'd stall.



i'd stall at my Famous emoss cookie stall.
waiting for your call....





its amazing how come there's still singles around in Acjc,
when some girls proudly proclaim that, they're not to be missed!





As Ferdinand says,
she's just a crosshair, she's just a shot away from you!
Zero in and you'd not miss, Miss Acjc.



Forensic Detective Franz Scofield finds evidenceS:



no.1
clearly there's competition, but its welcomed :)

presenting to you...

Johnilyn!

hello!

me name johnilyn nice to meet yous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home