Thursday, September 14, 2006

more engrish fun!

starring grace chee.enjoy!-

reminiscing the times
"aish remember in signey..."

someone's getting irritated alrdy!
"ood you like me to punch your face?"

jianwei:(rumbles around in the sand)..oops!
"ouch,you stepped on my fingle!"

brain cannot multitask,drink water/play frisbee?
"eh you wanna drink frisbee?"

jianwei: lets bury grace's slippers
"oei!! don't bury my sister's shoes!"

jianwei: YEA shoes im sure
"fine don't bury my sister's slipples!"

yangy: wa cool what's tt? (trapeze)
"erm i know..trapezium!..is it?"


my teacher scolded me la
"he skolted you for what?"

might as well go back to primary school and learn english
"myswell go and die!"

in related news,kokyichee intelligence has uncovered a series of photos of a cheedongling,a highly dangerous criminal wanted for third degree mutilation of the english language. due to censorship issues, only one picture from the set warrants publication on this public domain.
(warning! NC-16)
gush! what indecency! the CHEEk of tt girl! well kids..that's it for today. before i go,let me leave you with a very very very important reminder....
girls, next time you visit sentosa,
carl's jnr says it best. but not halal sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home