Friday, November 16, 2007

opel, omega

there was one night i went running.
running throught the streets at 4am,
trying to make use of my empty stomach which will then leave my body to use my fats as its only source of energy.
fats fats fats.

it was empty, maybe the random snails that litter the pavement.
i felt great as the fresh air filled me, because it feels so empty without me!

i never really liked skipping in my life.
maybe its because i never ever managed to skip fast-ly and cool-y.
i had to make the extra teeny jump, a double jump, which will of course, disqualify my standing broad jump.

its nothing like the broadway of anykind.
but with the snails all over, i had to skip once in a while.
not my heartbeat, no.
irregularities in my heartbeat will make me PES E, which is obviously not the case.

jumping over the snails, 'skipping' over them made me feel so involved in a movie.
its as if i'm in baltimore.

Good Morning Singapore...
There's a soldier who lives next door.
He told me he slept on a jungle floor
Then his sergeant told him to sleep somemore.

that's besides the point, the point is, MY RUN!
actually there's not much point either.

all i wanted to tell you is that suddenly..all my troubles seem so far away*BANG*
i ran into something i never thought existed.

a SPACE BAR.
watch out snickers, space bar is here to own you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home