Wednesday, September 20, 2006

whirrr whirrrr

based on a true story.

today i was walking to the photocopy shop,a stack of notes in hand, feeling motivated after getting back my "moderated" results. i'm gonna be productive today i told myself. i'll digest these notes after i'm done zapping them like jw digests his mountain of food!

to my utmost horror upon reaching the photocopy shop i was greeted by hordes of kiasu j1s,worried sick for the upcoming promos
"sorry ah collecting notes"
"eh auntie can photostat for me?"
and one thirsty j2
"auntie got change for 5 dollars?"
tell me,who the hell changes money at the photocopying shop? at peak hour somemore. but back to the story:

so i closed my eyes and foraged into the tiny room,praying for my own safety and well-being
off into the wilderness i go.. (not really. but close enough)
feeling strangely like a grain of rice in a roll of sushi,i squeezed my way past outstretched arms and shoving bodies..stood in front of the machine,triumphant.and proudly flashed my photocopy card. yes!

undeterred by the chaos happening around me,i go to work quickly,determined. with the intention of getting out of the sushi roll in as short time as possible. the card is in place! the notes are aligned! the lights are on! the cover is shut! all there needs to be done: the press of a button..surely now! a few more seconds and i'm out of there!

ALAS!
says the LCD screen: Error!
wth? says i to the photocopy machine
but there was nothing i could do. but hang my head and leave the battlefield,defeated.
made my way up the stairs,to the library. gahh! i hate it when this happens...

yea,definitely one of the most annoying things ever. photocopiers can't sing for peanuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home