Friday, September 22, 2006

twinkle twinkle little stars

hello there..
the angel from my nightmare,
the shadow in the background of the morgue...YEAH WHATEVER!

seriously,school has been great.
while walking into school,
this chick comes up to me and she's all like, "hey, aren't you that dude?"
And I'm like, "yeah, whatever!"

seriously,school cant be this great.
i can go buy yong tau fu whenever
i can open my locker whenever
i can go run 20 rounds whenever
i can go gym! whenever
i can get gay whenever . . .
i can..because, THIS IS MY UNITED STATES OF WHATEVER!

as i quote Mrs Chan from honour's night,
she has only 2 words for all of us. BE STRONG

so, the moral of the story is, GO GYM!
think about it, where does your monthly $40 goes to?
its goes to the maintainence of the sports complex and the wages of the employees.
which = ME!

ok i digressed. so, the moral of the story is... make this your home people,welcome in!

the world within awaits...YOU!

boy A: who me?
me: yea you!
boy A: emos stole the weights from the SUPERGYM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home