Wednesday, October 11, 2006

class of 2006? no, class of 3.06ac

Dearest yangy,man-lee and.. mafiz,

ever heard of the saying that goes : a picture speaks a thousand words.

'Spot the words or phrases from Fig. 1 as shown below. Use your own words as far as possible.(7)

well,not a thousand, but i can see...

'ABSOLUT THOBURN' in green,
'fbt' in blue,
'ACJC' in yellow,
'acjc arts faculty 2006' in red,
'fila' in white,
the bible verse on the wall of the sports complex.

X. missed out on the words on the back of the boy squatting down. 6marks.



'Write a critical commentary on the actions of the student.Use your own words as far as possible. (12)

(right to left)
"opps i slipped off my skateboard which went out of the picture."
"i'm going to slide through the side of the back gate!"

"watch me as i hold up the sky with my left arm and push off the ground with me right!"

"it's been some time since i've done some bunny hopping!but where's the sack?"

"gravity's pulling me down...."

"i think im flying!"

-------

"reach out for the stars..."

"the boy on my right kicked my ass!"

"i'm going to hop over the girl in front of me!can you survive my wrath!"

"i'm trying to jump but this boy is going to jump on me!"

"i dont care!i', absolutely daphanitely happy!"

....all these while the boy in the middle says through the words on his back, "Is that all you've got? Give us your best shot!"

bang bang, i shot you down.bang bang,you hit the ground.bang bang,that awful sound.bang bang i used to shoot you down.

huh?i actually dont see any sense in this sentence whatsoever. i shot you down? then i used to shoot you down? nevermind that's not the point.

Baccalaurette 2006.

as emos relives the days of Fun-o-Rama, he salutes the regimented days of sixteen-thirty hours goodbye.

HOWEVER,j1s, please note that now your promos is over, the j2s need to study.

hence,
SILENCE PLEASE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home