Friday, September 29, 2006

when the birds on the trees go round and round

these are the days that i've been missing,
give it the taste
give me the joy of gyming tonight.

as much as i love the gym as my mini playhouse inside my home away from home,
(because i think i spent less than 30 days this year away from school,thus my 2nd home)
i couldn't believe it when i found out its been lying to me.

the SUPERGYM.
where i try to be superman.

BUT, even heroes have the right to bleed...
and its not easy being me.... being cheated by the SUPERGYM!

how can it be?
how did it play tricks on me?
are my eyes playing tricks on me?

NO EXIT THROUGH THIS DOOR.

well, as you can see, aint it obvious that i can just walk out of the supergym throught this door?

OBVIOUSLY..she's outta my league
i'm wasting my time and she'll never be mine..

my love-hate relationship with the supergym.
i better make full use of the $40 i paid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home