Sunday, October 01, 2006

Emo boys

Time-2:00pm, Place-Somewhere in Sydney



Jw: BURP! That was a great lunch! Australian pork is the best!

Fiz: Abang, stop talking about food la you know i'm fasting. I so hungry that that rock is beginning to look like Nasi Lemak.

Jw: Now that you mention it, it does look kinda like Nasi Lemak. But sorry not Halal got no sign.

Fiz: Shut up your mouth la. Anyway, i just wanted to apologise for my last post. It was actually me who took the post about the fight off. My bola cikik la. Sorry.

Jw: It's ok. I forgive you. And I promise to stop being racially insensitive and asking you to eat pork. Here, have a beer. It's on me.

Fiz: Thanks man. You're a real pal. Glug glug glug...

Oh no! What will happen to Hafiz? To be continued…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home