Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ode to ACJC

Eye-candy galore, left, right and center,
Banana, Duck, Continuity Correction,
The first time that I had girls in my lecture,
Serving only to add another distraction.

Probably the best two years of my life,
Were spent in this house of Red, Blue and Gold.
The laughs, the smiles, Greis, my beloved wife,
And yes, the countless Fun-O-Rama Coupons we sold.

All these memories will follow me to my grave,
Kept in a locked box, sealed in my heart.
Each handshake, each hug, each nudge and wave,
Yangy's broken arm, and Ben Chong's smelly fart.

I know this might be random, you might think it's lame,
But my feelings and this poem share much in common,
Yes, indeed, they're very much the same.
Bitter and sweet; Lemons and Cinnamon.

A mix of emotions, I can't decide what to feel,
No more early days, but also no more AD2.
I feel like an onion, with many layers to peel,
Or a layered cake- That has layers too.

Now comes the tough part, the much dreaded 'A's,
But we will overcome, with strength in unity.
On results day, the air will be filled with 'Hoorays',
Before the mad scramble, for each one's preferred university.

With that I wish you all the best,
Pray hard, study hard, it'll all turn out fine.
The end of the poem is here, yes it's no jest,
Because its getting difficult to find a rhyme for each line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home